Monday 3 February 2014

Back Like a Pantha!


I got this amazing compliment at the gym on Friday whilst I was minding my business doing my biceps. I got this coveted position at the corner mirrors ~ there's those mirrors again! ~ so I could see myself in front and sideways doing my barbell curls. And this cool, youthful, need I also say handsome, TALL, built dude was doing biceps on a bench behind me with his buddies egging him on for one more rep. And there I was, as I said, minding my beeswax doing my reps and checking my form in the side mirror. And who told me to notice that my back was looking mighty fine, thick and rippling every time I took a rep! I was in shock. Was that MY back doing that!?! Haha! NICE!! I was secretly thinking. Then suddenly the cute, young, BIG thang turns around and exclaims, "Wow, do have an amazing back!" I'm like, "Who me?", in all innocence," ;) And he's like, "Yah! Your like jacked in the back, it's like rippling!! Man, I'd like to get ripped like that!" This is this big dude who's got all his workout buddies buzzing around him! Well, blow me over with a feather! Let's just say I was a-swaggering when I walked out of that gym! Lolol!

2 comments:

  1. You do yoga and the gym? You are hardcore for sure! ~Kev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya me strong like bull!! ... Seriously though, how am I ever going to master the lift up jump backs that come so easily for you guys without some iron thrown in! ;D

    ReplyDelete