Wednesday 11 September 2013

I Want to Look Like This!


I want to look like this coming out of bhujipidasana and supta kurmasana!


Is it wrong??? I can look like that when doing the old faithful crow. It never lets me down. And jumping back from that is a weeeee! So much fun. But doing it from bhuji and supta makes a fool out of me. Instead, even if I get into bhuji right my stamina is so spent that I can't barely get out for flopping. Then when I exit from supta kurmasana my exit is the novice way where my knees are flopping off the sides of my arms in a very cumbersome manner that it's practically impossible to jump back. I need to get to the core of things and find core lift to be able to get the knees higher. But by this time my stamina is at an all time low so I can't do bhuji and the exits out of it justice. Yet the whole point IS in building that stamina, which of course, as I said before, is not my strong point. Oh well, so much to learn in ashtanga that it's probably why I keep on coming back to the mat.

Practice and all is coming ...

No comments:

Post a Comment