Saturday 25 January 2014

I Love Step!!


... Cathe's Party Rockin' Step 2 to be exact!!

OMG, I had a very productive satisfying day. And man it feels goooOood! And Party Rockin' it made it that much better! I got alot done by my standards. Now, I say by my standards as I'm sure others beat me by a mile like my EverReady Bunny, Mom. Who keeps going n going n going! Haha! I can't compare to that! So I do my own thang! So, by my standards it was productive. 

I made a wicked two bean veggie chili. It was supposed to be a three bean chili but I ran out of room! And I had a big pot! (Check out my Recipe section.) Then I did Party Rockin Step 2 followed by Burn Sets Chest, Back & Shoulders. Then as it was my cheat day foodwise I went to my fav fish n chips restaurant and pigged out on my usual "Fish, Ceasar and a Few (chips)" and not to be outdone, chased it all down with my fav dessert "Apple Walnut Crumble with Icecream." I kinda went a little overboard on my cheat and at home had my saved in the freezer Godiva dark chocolate with creamy mint center and, wait I'm not finished yet, along with one melt in your mouth frozen christmas shortbread cookie. I take cheat to the extreme! Then I sketched my composition on my canvas in preparation for tomorrow's creative painting fest. And now watching good ol' TV. So it was a very satisfying day.

Party Rockin' Step 2



Once again Party Rockin' Step 2 was rockin for me. I love this dvd as it has a great fun factor, great music and a great blend of steady state mixed in with Cathe's famous blasts that keep me challenged and my heart pumping. I even noticed that I hardly paused this time around. Actually only one time! Okay, there was two other minor times only to remember the steps quickly, that's it. So, it's great to see my cardio improving. And I think it's due to a more regular ~ trying at least ~ cardio schedule and incorporating more metabolic workouts. ... Oops, but I have a confession, I didn't do the last combo or the complete combos put together at the end. So, sue me!


Burn Sets


Then I followed it with Burn Sets' Chest, Back & Shoulders. Love this disc as it's a traditional strength workout that's the same as I do at the gym. And is very effective in muscle building. With this dvd you work each muscle group entirely before moving to the next and you do three exercises per muscle group doing 3 sets each with the last working to failure using heavy enough weights to peak out at around 10 reps. Then you finish each muscle group with a burn set to totally "burn" the muscle group before moving on. And man, I "burned" those muscles! I know I'll have great DOMS the next day! Yowza! I love this as I don't have to go to the gym every second day. Yeah! ... And I DID do it all!


... so practice, love what you practice and all will be coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment