Friday 17 January 2014

Marathon Shop Miami Style!


I was very proud of myself as this past Wednesday I did Cathe's new Greatest Hits Vol. 1 step for the second time. And noticed some more cardio improvement. And again it hit the spot for my aerobics as it's a great compilation of my favorite step routines and is a great mix of steady state and high intensity intervals. And man, I'm really starting to finally notice some cardio improvement in quite unusual ways. 

The Marathon Dash

When I was in Miami I was tearing down Dadeland Mall on a marathon run through the mall. Going from one end to the other in a crazy dash. Because we were literally doing some marathon shopping before we had to get back to the hotel to get ready for a cocktail party. It was hysterical! And I noticed that I was not breathing heavy at all. Not even a little bit. It was like I was just taking a leisurely stroll meanwhile I was literally running, yes you heard me, running through the mall from one end to the other and back again, at one point. Thank goodness I could do this because it was the week day and it was practically empty. Love that! And I was astounded at the improvement cardiovascularly. It was so noticable. Yeah!!


... so practice marathon shopping and all is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment