Sunday 19 January 2014

Yeah for Productivity!

And then there was Light! Cadmium yellow light to be exact.


I had a great day today! Very productive. Prepared all my foods for the week, painted for the first time in ages, did my Cathe step and then my blog. Now, I wish I was this well behaved every weekend. Ha! Snort! But I digress ...

Athletic Step

Did Cathe's excellent Athletic Step routine which is about 47 minutes in length (30 minutes of actual step) as it's meant to be tacked onto her amazing STS heavy weight program. So the length is compact. However, I just did her step as I was planning to do weights but it felt a little too ambitious for the day. I do have my limits!


This is a nice mix of steady state step with high intensity power moves/sequences mixed in to each combo keeping it challenging especially on the first and last combo. She even puts in a light blast sequence at the end to top it all off. Nice! I felt pretty accomplished with this one and saw a little bit of improvement in cardio power. As I had very few pauses for me. But still have trouble with the last sequence. It's so challenging that I keep thinking she's finished the combo when she invites you to now do it from the top! Waaaaa??? You mean we haven't done the full sequence yet??? It sure felt like we did and then some!! She gets me every time there and I always have to stop as my lung's about to bust a vessel. That's my measuring stick, that last combo. When I can do that one without pausing to catch my breathe, I know I've arrived. Almost! For this dvd anyway. There's ALWAYS more vista's to climb with Cathe. She's never finished with you. Oh, and the music's groovin! As always with the gurl!

No comments:

Post a Comment