Friday 9 August 2013

A Whim & A Mash Up

Well here I go! This is my first blog ever! I'm sure you've heard that one before. I'm not much of a writer so rest assured this will be no top-rated literature. I mean I cried in my high school English class no less! I just couldn't condone writing essays in class. How dare my teacher! But dare she did by exiling my desk and moi out in the dregs of the hallway to complete my essay. The nerve! And a study in mortification! Bwaaa! But I digress ...

So be forewarned as this blogging may be a bit of a whim and a mash up, with a little bit here, a dribble there, a novella at times, a possible snore at other times, inconsistent, and most of all I hope will be somewhat of a diary, a schedule, a tracking, a purging of my continuing adventures in my love of yoga, ashtanga, weightlifting, step aerobics (yes I even do that, how old-fashioned but SO much fun!), fitness and health aspirations, journeys, etc. etc. ... Now that is what I call a superior run-on sentence in memoriam to my beautiful, brilliant, adventurous and hysterically funny cousin Donna — the storyteller of all storytellers!

No comments:

Post a Comment