Wednesday 21 August 2013

Last night I got my fold on ...

Like this, like a yoga teacher!


And finally, finally, I actually looked almost like it! Awesome! ...

I always wanted to fold over my legs like my many favorite yoga teachers, Kino, Kathryn Budig, Dice Iida-Klein, with a FLAT back, no space and with my face at my shins. Well, last night it was so warm and I just felt like doing some practice postures to get my flex on and by my third fold and press I kept going down and down and down and lengthening and lengthening! I thought shoot man this feels like IT! So I went to my trusty mirror (see my "Through the Looking Glass" post if anybody's watching) and low and behold I was pretty much there! Man that was SWEET! Really, really SWEET!

But never to be satisfied! This is my next Mount Olympus so that I can do Titti's!!


What a screach! Never to be outdone!! Lol!

... and all is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment