Monday 19 August 2013

My Lazy Week 2 Schedule and Post-Mortem

Well I followed my Friends Week 1 Schedule with some few tweaks. Here's the original schedule:

If Out With Friends:

SAT: Gym Legs & Back work (See how my wrists handle the weights. Got a bit of wrist issues)
SUN: Home Practice
MON: Step (Cathe Friedrich: 4 Day Split Higher Intensity Step)
TUES: Mysore
WED: rest
THURS: Out with Friends
FRI: Home Practice
SAT: Gym Legs

Here's what I ended up doing. Still got my goals in there though I had to flipflop: 

Post-Mortem:

SAT: Gym Legs & Back work (my wrists handled the weights with flying colours!)
SUN: 
Step (Cathe Friedrich: 4 Day Split Higher Intensity Step + Namaste Yoga Season 1, Ep11, forward fold to lunge to standing splits sequence. That's such a nice flowy stretch sequence, perfect for post cardio. And my hips and hamstrings were nice and opened after jumping around. Felt amazing!)
MON: rest
TUES: The Rocket DVD (couldn't make it to Mysore, had to work late)
WED: Friend reunion. Totally fun!
THURS: Mysore (totally awesome, had the teacher all to myself at the end. Nice!)
FRI: Too.Much.Grocery.Shopping.Yikes!
SAT: rest

SUN: The fun and fab Finding Your Lift Workshop

Here's My Lazy Flexibility Reigns Week 2 Schedule:

MON: nada!
TUES: Gym Legs and Back
WED: nada!
THURS: Mysore
FRI: hmmm ... will see
SAT: hmmm ... be flexible
SUN: hmmm ... flexibility reigns supreme

Lol! Gotta have some lazy flexible weeks where you do what you feel. I may wake up and feel like yoga or I may wake up and feel like jumping around. And that could even change as the day wears on. Who knows my hmmm days may turn out to be VERY active AND flexible.  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment