Friday 16 August 2013

Yoga Shorts in the Style of Kino


I wear shorts for yoga. I mean short shorts. Like hawt, hot yoga shorts. Like Kino shorts. And I LOVE them! I have a great excuse for baring myself so audaciously. Number one get a clean mind! Number two I wear knee braces. I have to. So there! Do you know how knee braces look under yoga pants/tights. Awful, ridiculous, bulky, undignified, tied up, suffocating and HOT! Need I say more. And I get sweltering in class. I mean I can sweat buckets! I sweat more in a yoga class than when I do a high intensity HIIT plyometric style step aerobics! No joke. So the less material I got tying me up and suffocating me (as I really feel like I'm suffocating!) the better. Yoga shorts have liberated me. I've got them in all sorts of colours, the brighter the better. Makes me feel like a happy clam and a bright sunny flower trying to turn to the sun just like in our sun salutes and postures where we turn sideways. I always like to think we're trying to turn towards the sun just like flowers. Love the analogy. I even have a black skort — a skirt and a short in one. Looks like a very cute mini-tennis skirt. Thank you Lulu! And I'm so glad I'm following in some great footsteps like Kino! She rocks them. You go gurl! ... Maybe Kino and I can start a trend to liberate all!

Praise be to HAWT, hot yoga shorts! May Kino and I rock them foreva and eva and eva!

No comments:

Post a Comment